Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Broken, Lost or Stolen Roll Carts

  1. Burgaw North Carolina
  2. Please fill out the following form.

    After receiving your request, Town Hall will contact GFL via their portal application and submit a work order to have your cart(s) replaced. Please expect a new cart within several business days, unless submitting on Friday or before a holiday. The sooner the request is submitted the faster your cart will be replaced. If your request has not bee fulfilled within a full week please contact Town Hall at (910) 259-2151.

    Please note this form is for Burgaw town residents only who actively pay for trash service. If you do not receive a water bill from the Town of Burgaw you will need to call the GFL Wilmington branch directly. (910)762-7563 

  3. What happened to the cart?
  4. About Cart Replacement

    Please have carts accessible for pick-up. Often carts are not out when the GFL comes to swap out and the swap is missed. 

    Cart swaps are generally done the following pick-up week if scheduled on or after Wednesday, on your trash or recycle day. 

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.