Street Maintenance

Report a Pothole

There are two ways to report potholes throughout the Town of Burgaw:

Roads Maintained by NC Department of Transportation

Please note that there are several state maintained roads in the Town of Burgaw and you will need to contact NCDOT for maintenance of these roads. Please use the map below to see who maintains what road throughout Burgaw.

If you have a report on an NCDOT maintained road please contact the NCDOT Maintenance Office at (910) 789-6160 .

To view and filter streets in the map below, please click the Map Icon icon. You will be able to see which streets are maintained by the Town, DOT and which are private streets that are the responsibility of either the HOA or apartment complex.