The Town of Burgaw Public Works Department strives to provide a safe, clean and healthy environment for the citizens and employees. The department is responsible for maintaining the cemetery, parks, streets, ditches, stormwater infrastructure as well as the water and sewer infrastructure around town. Primary tasks include repairing water and sewer lines, installing new lines and meters, locating underground facilities via NC811, and keeping our public greenery areas clean and well maintained.
Services Provided to Citizens
- Yard Debris, White Goods and C&D Collection
- Burgaw Cemetery Maintenance
- Parks and Greenway Trail Maintenance
- Right-of-Way Tree Trimming
- Storm Drainage Maintenance
- Street and Sidewalk Maintenance